Manomètre pour pneus « Unipro » ‘UniTire’ / Tyre pressure gauge « Unipro » ‘UniTire’
Manomètre pour pneus « Unipro » ‘UniTire’ avec capteur de température IR / Tyre pressure gauge « Unipro » ‘UniTire’ with IR temperature sensor
UniTire combines many new ideas not seen before in a tire pressure gauge. First of all, it is very precise. Instead of a normal air hose between the handle and the gauge, UniTire use a flexible cable. That means that all the air that is normally wasted in the hose, is no problem in UniTire. The air pressure sensor is placed in the handle and no more air is wasted. The handle itself is angled in a way that allows for easy access to the tire valve and with dual valves for letting out air, the handle can be used by both left and right handed users. If you need to let a lot of air out, both buttons can be pressed at the same time. The standard pressure range is 0-5 bar. Another unique feature is the stealth mode for “secret” tire pressure operation. No more need to try to hide the pressure gauge for prying competitors!
- The basic functions are very easy to use with the two buttons. UniTire can be set for both left and right handed operation.
- UniTire can measure 0 – 5 bars with 0.0002 bar resolution and +/- 0.01 bar typical accuracy.
- The unique round display with high resolution will give you a very quick overview. Gray tones will make text and icons easier to read.
- The built-in memory can store 20 tire sets for later recall.
- The handle will use less than 0.8 cm3 because of its unique design. No big air tube filled with wasted air! Air valves for both left and right handed operation.
- A flexible cable is connecting the handle to the gauge. You no longer need to fight with a thick, stiff air hose.
- Select between modern digital readout with more information, or an old analog scale that is fast to read.
- Equipped with two standard AAA batteries UniTire offers a long battery life time and easy access to battery change.